Florum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Are There So Many Flows Who Dye Their Hair Red?

5 posters

Go down

Why Are There So Many Flows Who Dye Their Hair Red? Empty Why Are There So Many Flows Who Dye Their Hair Red?

Post  Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:38 pm

My hair is natural red and I think that it's cool that Florence likes being a redhead too. What I find interesting is that a quite a few flows that follow me on tumblr have dyed their red. My theory is that it not so much that flows are trying to simply copy Florence's hair color but that it seems to be the case that many of these flows since they have been little have wanted red hair. Seeing Florence dye her hair red has helped many flows embrace the hair they always wanted. Here is my photo from a FATM show:Why Are There So Many Flows Who Dye Their Hair Red? 227570_10151062484715741_1333419874_n
If you are a flow who likes to dye your hair red would you like to talk about being a redhead? ^_^
Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty
Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty

Back to top Go down

Why Are There So Many Flows Who Dye Their Hair Red? Empty Re: Why Are There So Many Flows Who Dye Their Hair Red?

Post  fatmfanclub Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:21 am

I agree. I personally think that people dye their hair red that are Flows because it's a brave colour to have. People may have been too embarrassed to do it before, but now because so many celebrities have done it, it's more acceptable in a way. It just goes to show the power of influence!

The Florence + the Machine Fan Club
fatmfanclub
fatmfanclub

https://www.facebook.com/florenceandthemachinefanclub

Back to top Go down

Why Are There So Many Flows Who Dye Their Hair Red? Empty Re: Why Are There So Many Flows Who Dye Their Hair Red?

Post  Erebos Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:17 am

+ they are sexy Laughing

Erebos

Back to top Go down

Post  excellentpotato Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:30 am

well, there are a ton of pale flows and in my experience, red hair just looks very good when you're pale. I had red hair for ages and people keep telling me I should dye it again. I'm kind of shying away from it now though because if people find out about my obsession with FATM, they might think I'm a crazy fan. (which I totally am not of course Laughing Wink )

excellentpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  Melisery Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 pm

excellentpotato wrote: they might think I'm a crazy fan. (which I totally am not of course Laughing Wink )
lol

My hair still is partially red. I've had red hair for over a year but I got sick of dying it every month.
I actually dyed it red in my Emilie Autumn fangirl phase, so my hair was bright firetruck red, haha.
I threw in some blonde highlights and it turned into the more Florence-like red, so more orange/copper coloured.
And then I just let my hair grow. So now it looks like I dip-dyed my hair, but I didn't. It has just grown this way.
I actually need a haircut but I don't want to lose my red hair-ends, because I still love this colour so much.
Maybe I should just dye it again Razz

Red hair reminds me of the Pre-Raphaelites whom I love. (I guess Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty understands this, right? Razz)
It's just a very beautiful haircolour, and the original colour is pretty rare. That might be why my little hipster heart loves it so much, hahaha.
Melisery
Melisery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down