Florum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Florence Jewellery

4 posters

Go down

New Florence Jewellery Empty New Florence Jewellery

Post  cosmiclove Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:11 am

Just ordered a birdcage ring from the new jewellery collection at
Flotique. Will add to my collection of birdcage necklaces and earrings.
Great idea to have jewellery,I think it will do really well.Anybody else
bought any?

cosmiclove

Back to top Go down

New Florence Jewellery Empty Re: New Florence Jewellery

Post  Siggi Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:39 am

I found it really disappointing.

The birdcage ring is quite nice and the bangle is alright but the rest of it looks so tacky, and it's all so expensive Sad

I really like the whole art-deco thing she had going on with Ceremonials but very little of this collection appeals to me. I won't be buying any.
Siggi
Siggi

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmiclove Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:02 am

Agree about the price. I wouldn't' t have spent anymore than what
I did for the ring.

cosmiclove

Back to top Go down

Post  Melisery Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:12 am

I really love the ring, but I think €26,- is a bit too expensive. Though, jewellery is always expensive. The point is that I tend to lose rings and I really don't want to lose a ring which I paid 26 euros for. And I don't own a creditcard so I'm not even able to order anything at the flotique XD. Which is quite sad actually...
Melisery
Melisery

Back to top Go down

Post  excellentpotato Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:55 am

well, the ring looks absolutely awesome. I've always wanted some FATM sign that Flows would get fast but that everyone else wouldn't recognize. So I decided during a random phonecall with my best friend to buy it and be all geeking, wearing it everywhere...............I will have to fake my age on my passport if I continue like this Very Happy

excellentpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmiclove Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:56 am

I am very disappointed as my ring still hasn't' t arrived. I contacted Flotique and they
said it was sent out 1st class on the 12th. Can't believe it wasn't' t sent out to be
signed for.Got a feeling I've lost my £20. Will think carefully before I by anything else

cosmiclove

Back to top Go down

Post  Melisery Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:04 pm

I once had that with my Emilie Autumn book... just make sure you keep contacting them!
It worked for me eventually.
Melisery
Melisery

Back to top Go down

Post  Siggi Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:38 am

Melisery wrote:I once had that with my Emilie Autumn book... just make sure you keep contacting them!

Was that book worth the money? I was going to get it but it's so expensive.

Someone posted a picture of a broken birdcage ring on tumblr saying the material is very flimsy.
Siggi
Siggi

Back to top Go down

Post  Melisery Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Siggi wrote:
Melisery wrote:I once had that with my Emilie Autumn book... just make sure you keep contacting them!

Someone posted a picture of a broken birdcage ring on tumblr saying the material is very flimsy.

Are you really really into EA? Then it's worth the money, I think. What does it cost at the moment? (maybe we should discuss this somewhere else? Should I make an EA topic in the other bands section?)

You would think the ring would be decent material for that price. Ugh, bandmerch why must thy always be so expensive?
Melisery
Melisery

Back to top Go down

Post  Siggi Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:12 am

Melisery wrote:
Siggi wrote:

Are you really really into EA? Then it's worth the money, I think. What does it cost at the moment? (maybe we should discuss this somewhere else? Should I make an EA topic in the other bands section?)

You would think the ring would be decent material for that price. Ugh, bandmerch why must thy always be so expensive?

Well I was, but the new album isn't as good so it;s put me off a bit though maybe I'd understand it better if I read the book. It was 70 euro and then postage on top of that which is very steep. Yeah, good idea rather than cluttering up the wrong thread lol.

Flo's stuff has never been cheap but the jewellery takes the biscuit, especially with the quality.
Siggi
Siggi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum