Florum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which band or artists would you like to work with Florence and the Machine and why?

+9
Antious Kills
Siggi
Charly78
cosmiclove
manic bunny
Lauren_King15
maxim380
MicolP
Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty
13 posters

Go down

Which band or artists would you like to work with Florence and the Machine and why?  Empty Which band or artists would you like to work with Florence and the Machine and why?

Post  Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:02 pm

I think that Imogen Heap could make an interesting track with her vocal and creative electronic. I admit I like to friendship her with Florence and Isa. I can just imagine them all having fun making music and thrift shopping together.
Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty
Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty

Back to top Go down

Which band or artists would you like to work with Florence and the Machine and why?  Empty Which band or artists would you like to work with Florence and the Machine and why?

Post  MicolP Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:03 pm

I'd like Miley Cyrus, I know they are so differents but I love them both, that would be my dream!
MicolP
MicolP

https://twitter.com/MicuPetrecca

Back to top Go down

Which band or artists would you like to work with Florence and the Machine and why?  Empty Re: Which band or artists would you like to work with Florence and the Machine and why?

Post  maxim380 Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:20 pm

I'd love it if Green Day did something with FatM. Florence likes them, they (or at least Billie Joe) like her Smile I hope they'll do a version of Hitchin' A Ride together

maxim380

Back to top Go down

Which band or artists would you like to work with Florence and the Machine and why?  Empty Re: Which band or artists would you like to work with Florence and the Machine and why?

Post  Lauren_King15 Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Being a 30 seconds to mars fan, i noticed Jared Leto (lead singer) tweeted 'What female vocalists do you LOVE'
So me being me, i put florence and he later tweeted this 'A lot of mentions for Florence and Ellie..'
I was like OMFG!! so yeah.. im gonna say 30 Seconds To Mars
Lauren_King15
Lauren_King15

Back to top Go down

Post  manic bunny Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:06 pm

I'd love to see FATM collaborate with Arcade Fire. 'Funeral' and 'Neon Bible' in particular inform much of Ceremonials. Smile
manic bunny
manic bunny

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmiclove Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Lana Del Rey

cosmiclove

Back to top Go down

Post  Charly78 Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:53 am

cosmiclove wrote:Lana Del Rey

Omg yes ! That could be epic !
Charly78
Charly78

https://twitter.com/CharlesBinick

Back to top Go down

Post  Siggi Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:53 am

Arcade fire would be amazing, Breaking down sounds like it could be on of their songs.

Maybe Marina and the diamonds or ellie goulding.
Siggi
Siggi

Back to top Go down

Post  Charly78 Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:16 am

Siggi wrote:Arcade fire would be amazing, Breaking down sounds like it could be on of their songs.

Maybe Marina and the diamonds or ellie goulding.

And so, you'll agree, Katie Stelmanis, the singer from Austra ! I love you
Charly78
Charly78

Back to top Go down

Post  Siggi Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:22 am

^Yes!

And beirut as well, since she's a big fan. Or maybe Monsters and men. 'Mountain sound' sounds very like some of Flo's songs.
Siggi
Siggi

Back to top Go down

Post  Antious Kills Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:27 am

Ouh!

I think on LP, is amazing your music & she have a increible voice.
Super!
Antious Kills
Antious Kills

https://twitter.com/FlorenceLatino

Back to top Go down

Post  JessssX Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:23 am

manic bunny wrote:I'd love to see FATM collaborate with Arcade Fire. 'Funeral' and 'Neon Bible' in particular inform much of Ceremonials. Smile

OMG YESSSSS!!!
JessssX
JessssX

https://florum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  My Own Secret Ceremonials Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:19 pm

OP: I love you. Imogen Heap is incredible, her airy voice and experimentation combined with Flo's powerful voice would be amazing.

It's not going to happen, but if Flo collaborated with Tesseract then I would be so happy.

My Own Secret Ceremonials

Back to top Go down

Post  fatmfanclub Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:14 pm

I'd love to see what Flo can do with Lady Gaga. I don't think Adele and Flo will ever be a match though because both are so powerful.

Hurts + Flo might be interesting too. I can imagine something really huge and epic. Same for Flo + Woodkid.
fatmfanclub
fatmfanclub

https://www.facebook.com/florenceandthemachinefanclub

Back to top Go down

Post  Charly78 Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:40 am

Flo and Woodkid omg, it's a great idea ! THAT COULD BE EPIC ! Shocked
I imagine an orchestral song, sort of mix between Iron and Breath Of Life. Flo's voice + Woodkid's music could be the best thing ever. This guy is actually my fave french artist Embarassed
When I saw the tracklist of the futur Woodkid's debut album, I was a few disappointed to see there are not featuring with another artist (like Lana)... Sad (But anyway that will be the best french album of 2013 ok bye)
And Woodkid should make a clip for a Florence's song, that could be awesome too Crying or Very sad
Charly78
Charly78

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmiclove Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 am

Yes I like the idea of Hurts. Was blown away by them when I saw them live. Good Call.

cosmiclove

Back to top Go down

Post  fatmfanclub Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:28 am

Maybe Woodkid didn't collaborate with some artists straight off because he's only just grown as an artist. Give it another couple of years I say! I'd love to hear something from them.
fatmfanclub
fatmfanclub

Back to top Go down

Post  Charly78 Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:36 am

No I think he just wanted to be alone, he's an indie singer, but he already could collaborated with many artists :
He's a very famous artist for many years : he's known as a movie director. He made videos for Katy Perry, Drake (Take Care !), Lana Del Rey, Moby, Taylor Swift and Mystery Jets, and made some famous commercial breaks ! He has been produced by the famous David LaChapelle who co-directed the Spectrum video...
He's a musician and singer for 2 years, released 2 EPs and he performed on stage with some french artists, and Lana Del Rey. So if he wanted, he really could have some featuring on his debut album. But he finally chose to work on it alone...
Charly78
Charly78

Back to top Go down

Post  fatmfanclub Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:55 am

I'm aware that he was a director and has release two EPs and everything. It's his first full album though that I'm referring to (he hasn't released one yet) and he's only just been signed. I agree that he probably wants to do things alone in the studio, but doing something on stage with Flo at least would be the first step to a beautiful collaboration!
fatmfanclub
fatmfanclub

Back to top Go down

Post  Charly78 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:19 am

Omg yeah they have to do something together. Imagine Flo on stage with him covering Iron I love you
Charly78
Charly78

Back to top Go down

Post  Melisery Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:32 am

Antious Kills wrote:Ouh!

I think on LP, is amazing your music & she have a increible voice.
Super!

There actually is a video of L.P. singing the Dog Days are Over and after a while Flo joins in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6sN9Q9P__U

I'd really love to see a collaboration between Flo and Feist. Or maybe with Bat For Lashes/Natasha Khan.
Melisery
Melisery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down