Florum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covers of FATM song by Other Aristis

3 posters

Go down

Covers of FATM song by Other Aristis Empty Covers of FATM song by Other Aristis

Post  Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:22 pm

I think it would be fun to share video or links to FATM songs that have been covered by people not in the band. (I know that sometimes covers can be a heated topic on the internet so let's keep things classy and stay positive.) It goes with out saying here that Florence and the Machine are one of a kind but let's see how other people who love Flo have interpreted her music.
Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty
Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty

Back to top Go down

Covers of FATM song by Other Aristis Empty Sugababes - Rabbit Heart Raise It Up (Live Lounge)

Post  Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Here is a groovy take on one of FATM's songs for Lungs. I really like the percussion and vocal layering in this cover.
Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty
Pre-Raphaelite_Beauty

Back to top Go down

Covers of FATM song by Other Aristis Empty Re: Covers of FATM song by Other Aristis

Post  Siggi Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:25 am

I really like the sugababe one as well, it's a nice take on it even though I don't like that group usually.

Flo has covered her songs in the past so she did one of hers. I don't really like it though and she did get the grammy Flo was up for -_-.

Panic at the disco! covered dog days are over.

Not great quality though.
Siggi
Siggi

Back to top Go down

Covers of FATM song by Other Aristis Empty Re: Covers of FATM song by Other Aristis

Post  Melisery Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:55 am

Normally I never listen covers, but I really love this one of Sweet Nothing by Qeaux Qeaux Joans and her band: (it starts at 0:50) Seriously I'm in love with this version, it sounds more like the live version of Sweet Nothing.
Melisery
Melisery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down